Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Out of a Nosedive

Whew! I feel like I am finally pulling out of a severe nosedive. My mood is slowly improving...I know in my rational mind that the "Serenity Prayer" should be my credo. I simply must accept the things I cannot change. And there are plenty of them...the situation with my nephew, my husband's mentality, the stressors of living with in-laws and working two jobs.

And so, I should continue to ask for the "Wisdom to know the difference", right?

(I still have these occasional "crashes", though, where I hate everything and everybody.)

I leave you, now, as I prepare to enjoy a rare afternoon nap...it's Secretaries' Day, and all the supervisors in my office agreed to let the entire clerical staff off for 1/2 day! They are even taking one-hour shifts at the receptionists desk! (I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall this afternoon.) I still have to go to my other job later, but I will be so-o-o-o-o-o rested by then!

Arrivederci!

No comments: