Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day...To Me!

Happy Mother's Day...To Me! And to all other moms and moms-to-be out there. May you have a truly relaxing and pleasant day, today!

RE: Daughter and College. Well, it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be for my daughter. She got all of her papers turned in but one (The instructors may take off points for being late, but at least they are accepting the papers.), and it's to be emailed before 5 p.m., Monday. She thinks she passed all of her classes. Her grades may not be up to what they have been, and certainly not up to her potential; but as long as she passed, I think I can live with it. She has promised that this won't happen again. It had better not!

And on another note. Mother's Day is turning out to be much less stressful than I had tthought it would be. My hubby grilled pork loin chops and we bought ready- made sides and dessert from Wal-Mart. Hooray! We have eaten, AND the kitchen is already set back to rights! And now?

NAPTIME!!! Yaaawwwwwnnnn!

Buon pomeriggio!


No comments: