Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Now What?

I got the job...NOW WHAT? My rational mind knows that without this second job, we are never going to make it. My heart says "What the hell have you done???" My hubby is in college full-time and spending around $90/week to commute. My salary pays our cellular bill, his probation and parole costs, our storage unit costs, car insurance on three cars, and two credit card bills. Last month, we also had to pay a speeding ticket. This month, no speeding ticket...but a car repair bill and a tire replacement. And prescriptions to the tune of $100/month.

I need this job. But can I handle it? When I was younger, I once held three jobs. I know for a fact I wouldn't be able to do that, now.

I'm very tired. And I still have laundry to fold/hang up from the dryer and the dishwasher to unload. Please remember me in your prayers.

No comments: