Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Long Day

This was a long, long day. I was at work at 7:15 a.m. Then, beginning at 8:00 a.m., I had to attend seven (7!) discipline hearings, lasting between 30-45 minutes each, to take down the minutes. I had about 30 minutes for lunch. The hearings ended at 2:00 p.m., and I worked in my office for a couple of hours before I went to my 2nd job until 6 p.m.

I am so tired.

My husband bought me this calendar for Christmas called "The Calendar for Women Who Do Too Much". Here is what it said today, February 13, 2008:

Many women feel that, if they admit how tired they are, they will never get up again.

Hallelujah, amen.

'Nuff said.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so guilty of that—not admitting how tired/overworked/stressed/whatever I actually am until I'm at the breaking point, either physically or mentally.

I'm trying to work on that, among other things.

As for getting better, I am feeling a lot more normal, especially after sleeping most of today away.

By the weekend, I should be good as new...